This West Africa-inspired, futuristic desert city offers an open daytime cityscape to play in. In addition to plenty of open landscape, it offers a number of vertical levels and tons of balconies, making it great for snipers and characters with vertical climbing/jumping abilities.
- Pre-March 8, 2016 Patch
- External Media
- In the Adawe International Airport, there are posters for Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, King's Row, and Russia (with a picture of Volskaya Industries). The same posters can be seen in Numbani Tours International.
- The Arrivals screen in the Adawe International Airport has the following cities: Seoul, Moscow, Cork, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Rome, Madrid, Paris, Hanamura, Delhi, Shanghai, Frankfurt, Singapore, Austin, Dorado, New York, San Francisco, Taipei, Johannesburg, Sydney, King's Row, Versailles, Los Angeles, and Irvine.
- Several posters for Lúcio's concerts can be seen around the city.
- There is a poster for a beverage called Old Glenwales next to the control point. It says "Relax and Unwind - The Legendary Organic Oil - 2030". On it is an omnic holding a glass of it. The same poster appears near the first checkpoint.
- The Axiom building has an Atlas News ticker saying "Human-Omnic Relations Tense after King's Row protests" and "Volskaya Ind. increases production following Siberian Omnium attacks". Below it is a stock market ticker: "SST 0.39 ↓ -0.21 · IZU 9.74 ↓ -0.38 · AXOM 364.40 ↑ +29.15 · VLSK 26.85 ↓ -2.69 · VISH 61.41 ↑ +4.56"
- Numbani was originally teased in a tweet from @PlayOverwatch. It was officially announced on August 5, 2015.
- The payload in the second half of Numbani features a Overwatch relic from the first cinematic trailer, Doomfists Gauntlet.
|Cartes dans Overwatch|