|Overwatch Beta Patch Notes – April 6, 2016 (beta)|
- Added some transparency to Widowmaker’s scope graphic when scoped in
- Added “Young” Genji Legendary skin
Bug FixesSửa đổi
- Fixed an issue that caused the killcam and spectator camera angle to suddenly “snap” whenever Zarya cast Particle Barrier or Projected Barrier
- Mercy’s damage beam will now correctly amplify its target’s damage
- Fixed an issue where Widowmaker’s scope graphic wasn’t rendering when scoped in
- Fixed a collision issue with the theater door outside the attacking spawn in Hollywood
- Fixed an issue with the implementation of Soldier: 76's “Commando: 76” and “Night Ops: 76” Legendary skins
- Fixed an issue with hero weapons not appearing for several skins.
- ↑ Soldier: 76's "Commando: 76" and "Night Ops: 76" skins had been implemented in a way that caused players who had equipped them to be invisible. To prevent issues, Soldier: 76 was temporarily disabled.