|Overwatch Patch Notes Navigation|
- Portrait Frames
- “Gray” portrait frame design removed (levels 1-100)
- All remaining portrait frame designs will now shift down one promotion as a result (i.e. players level 1-100 will now have a bronze frame, players level 100-200 will now have a bronze frame with a star, etc.)
- Removed some of the less popular sprays
- Note: These sprays may return in future content patches
- All heroes will have the same number of hero-specific sprays
Map Balance ChangesEdit
- The map has been temporarily disabled to address an issue affecting spawn room doors
- Slowed the payload by 10%
- Adjusted placement of the health packs across the map
Developer Comments: We've noticed that attackers are winning more often than we'd like on Route 66, so we've made some adjustments to the payload speed and health pack placement to try to bring the attacker win rate more in line with our other escort maps.
- Moved initial spawn points to further back
Developer Comments: We're also seeing attackers win more often than we'd like on Volskaya Industries, so we've pushed spawn points back a little bit in the library to help defenders hold objective A.
- Weekly Brawl
- Fixed several interactions with barriers in the “Arcade” Weekly Brawl