Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|BTS Overwatch Cup|
|Organizer:||Beyond The Summit|
|Prize Pool:||$10,000 USD|
- All games will be played using the "Competitive" ruleset with no sudden death.
- Heroes will be restricted to one of each per team.
- Stopwatch will determine the result of successful escorts/assaults on mirrored maps. The Competitive distance tracker will determine the result of failed escorts on mirrored maps.
- For assault (and hybrid before payload unlocks), the winner will be determined first by points unlocked, then by point ticks. If teams end on the same tick, a Bo1 KotH map will be used to determine the result.
- Control maps will be Bo5.
- The cups will feature a double elimination bracket with Bo3 map mirrors until the finals (WB and LB final will be Bo5). The top two teams from the first two cups will advance to a third 4-team cup to compete for the $10,000 prize pool.