Château Guillard is located near Annecy in southeastern France. For hundreds of years, it was the estate of the influential Guillard family, until it gradually fell into disrepair after the family’s power waned in the decades after the French Revolution. Recently, the château has found a new owner: the Talon agent Widowmaker, who has returned to her family’s ancestral home.
Released along with Halloween Terror 2018, this map is a Halloween-themed version of the deathmatch map.
- A personal computer can be found on the map that reads of preparation for the arrival of Danielle Guillard to an airport. The full text is in French, but roughly translates to "we confirm with this message that a limousine will wait for you at Nice Côte d'Azur airport at 9:30 pm. The journey between Nice and Monaco should last about thirty minutes. You can of course modify this reservation at your convenience. We remain at your disposal for any other request."
- In the dining hall with the large windows, a spider web can be seen. Upon close inspection, a black widow can be found as its owner, which Widowmaker's name is derived from.
- The name Château Guillard is very similar to Château Gaillard, similarly a castle in France, and could be a reference to it.
- 2017-08-10, Developer Update | Deathmatch | Overwatch. YouTube, accessed on 2017-08-11
- 2017-08-10, Developer Update: Overwatch Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2017-08-12