- Junkrat throws a mine that sticks itself to solid surfaces. The mine will then remain until Junkrat detonates it with Alt-fire (, , ). Nothing else will cause it to detonate.
- Enemies can destroy it manually.
- Only one mine can be active at a time.
- The explosion will deal strong knockback. Junkrat cannot damage himself this way, but he can use the knockback to propel himself through the air.
- Junkrat can carry 2 mines at a time
- Using his trusty detonator, Junkrat's Concussion Mine delivers a high-impact explosive with minimal fragmentation.
- When holding the detonator, Junkrat has a different hello animation and will waggle his fingers around the detonator instead of waving.
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Frag Launcher • Concussion Mine • Steel Trap • Total Mayhem • RIP-Tire|
|Character relationships||Roadhog • Queen of Junkertown|
|Locations||Outback • Junkertown|
|Others||Junkers • Omnium|
|Media||Comic Shorts||Going Legit • Wasted Land|
|Animated Shorts||A Moment in Crime Special Report: "The Junkers" • Junkertown: The Plan|