The map is physically identical to the original map; the only changes are aesthetic.
- The map is set at night rather than during the day.
- The remains of omnics have been replaced with overturned carts full of hay.
- Posters throughout the village reference Junkenstein as his monster rather than the Crusaders.
- The brewery is in working condition, and there are beverages and pretzels on the tables.
- The PC shop has been replaced with a wine cellar.
- There is a second castle in the distance across from the Eichenwalde castle.
- The castle is filled with Junkenstein's lab equipment, and the remains of Balderich are replaced with Junkenstein's Monster.
|Maps in Overwatch|
|Assault||Hanamura (Winter) •• Horizon Lunar Colony •• Paris •• Temple of Anubis •• Volskaya Industries|
|Escort||Dorado •• Junkertown •• Rialto •• Route 66 •• Watchpoint: Gibraltar|
|Hybrid||Blizzard World (Winter) •• Eichenwalde (Halloween) •• Hollywood (Halloween) •• King's Row (Winter) •• Numbani|
|Control||Busan •• Ilios •• Lijiang Tower (Lunar) •• Nepal •• Oasis|
|Arcade||Arena||Black Forest (Winter) •• Castillo •• Ecopoint: Antarctica (Winter) •• Necropolis|
|CtF||Ayutthaya •• Ilios Lighthouse | Well | Ruins •• Lijiang Night Market | Garden | Control Center •• Nepal Village | Shrine | Sanctum •• Oasis City Center | Gardens | University|
|Deathmatch||Château Guillard (Halloween) •• Petra|
|Event||Lúcioball||Busan Stadium •• Estádio das Rãs •• Sydney Harbour Arena|
|Other||Adlersbrunn •• Lijiang Tower (CtR) •• King's Row (Uprising) •• Rialto (Retribution)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.