|New York City|
- Fire station
- Grand Central Terminal
- JJ's Mini Mart
- Lee's Video Megastore
- Marios Place
- Midtown Tunnel
- Moore Bros
- Murkey's Ale House
- Michael Chu has stated that he intended the temple Jack remembered visiting in Bastet to be the Temple of Dendur at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, though he says that Jack probably doesn't remember its name.
When designing the map, the developers used the art deco style of the 1920s and 50s. The map was designed to be "as authentic as possible," but with "an Overwatch spin on it."
- 2021-02-20, BlizzConline 2021 | Behind the Scenes of Overwatch 2 | Overwatch. YouTube, accessed on 2021-03-13
- 2015-05-24, Overwatch is Back: Uncertainty and Hope After UN Confirms Vigilante Activity. Blizzard Entertainment., accessed on 2019-3-31
- 2021-05-21, Overwatch 2 Developer PVP Livestream. YouTube, accessed on 2021-05-27
- 2019-1-8, Michael Chu on Twitter: "I was intending it to be the Temple of Dendur (Jack probably doesn’t remember the name though).". Twitter., accessed on 2019-3-31