Adding an Infobox to Your Player Page
An Infobox is one of the standard features of any Hearthstone Wiki player page. This template should come before the article text starts, but perhaps after other templates such as Tabs or Stub, and also after a banner that you'd like to add to the top. Following will be the explanation of the code for this template.
- This brings out the template you will be using.
- Player ID, real name, and link to their picture(upload to Hearthstone Wiki).
- Team name and team or player sponsors. For sponsors, list each individual sponsor with a link to their website.
- This is used to list any alternate IDs that the player uses or has used. Separate multiple names with commas.
- Put the full name of the country here. This will automatically put the player page into the proper country category(Category:Canadian Players for Canada, Category:United States for American players, etc.)
- The player's birth date and nicknames. If the nicknames are the same as alternate IDs then this line can be left out.
|site= [www.examplewebsite.com Website]
|stream= [www.streamingsite.com Stream]
|twitter= Twitter Name
|reddit= Reddit Name
|youtube= YouTube Name
|youtube2= YouTube Name
|irc= [http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=ExampleChannel/ #ExampleChannel]
|fanpage= www.examplewebsite.com Fansite
- List of Player's social networking availability. For the player's IRC channel, if is on quakenet you can link directly to a webchat for their channel by using [http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=ExampleChannel/ #ExampleChannel]. Otherwise, list the channel and server. For the fanpage, you only need to put in the url and the template will automatically generate a link.
|teamdate1= MMM YYYY - MMM YYYY
- In the "teamdate" blank, list the date the player joined and the date the player left the team. Please use a 3-letter abbreviation for the month and a full four numbers for the year. If the player is still on the team then put an italicized "Present" instead of a leave date. Up to 15 blanks can be added for each teamdate and teamhist.
- Ends the use of the template, without this the template will not work.
Copy & Paste Template
|Copy the content to your page.|
Adapted from Player Liquipedia