- Store data in a way that enables easy calculations and comparisons.
- Generally numbers / units / extra information should be separate.
- Units should be as consistent as possible. Time is always in seconds, distance in meters.
- Minimize template parameters that go unused on the majority of instances.
- Add audio sounds
- Thoughts on rollout:
- Hero template/table can be implemented anytime.
- Object template/table is supplemental to abilities, compatible with existing ability definitions. Some info moved from ability to object.
- Some things are so common they should be shared between multiple templates.
- Ideally the general coloring and format should be shared as well.
name image key? damage? healing?
name image? thumbnail image? role health armor shields abilities summary thing from website link to cosmetics? sprays? audio?
- always (?) represented in game with bottom right image
- Never (?) disabled by Hack or EMP
- All heroes have at least 1, some have 2.
- Some weapons have 2 fire modes.
- spread type / spread angle - traits
See User:MomoRuns/Weapon for attributes
- immortality field, sym/torb turrets, bob, steel trap?, concussion mine?
- Some last forever if not destroyed.
- Some last a predetermined time if not destroyed.
- Rein and Brig barrier are not "deployable" objects, more like extensions of the hero? Or hero modes?
- Sigma barrier, only thing on current list of "object" that can be recalled
name image deployment type? attack type? damage healing
- Ability effects:
- own/target/aoe stats - speed buff, damage buff, damage resist buff, stun/status
- damage - dot
- Forced movement/graviton/knock on target
- deploys objet
- hero mode - roll, bastion, rein/brig shields, some ultimates. Changes abilities available or stats until cancelled. Does Stealth fit here?
- No abilities have spread (unconfirmed)
- No abilities have falloff range (unconfirmed) - meteor strike has aoe falloff.
- No abilities have reload time, cooldown time instead (unconfirmed)
- All non-passive abilities (?) disabled by EMP/Hack
- Some have burst (echo sticky)
- Can have a "placement mode" amp matrix/reaper e, mei wall
name image key damage healing