Emotes cost 250 credits.
- Tea Time
Voice Lines cost 25 credits.
- Justice Delivered
- Children, Behave
- Everyone Dies
- It Takes A Woman To Know It
- Justice Rains From Above (العدالة نازلة من فوق - ạlʿdạlẗ nạziluh min fawq)
- Mother Knows Best
- No Scope Needed
- Someone To Tuck You In? (Need someone to tuck you in?)
- What Are You Thinking?
- Witness Me
- You Know Nothing
Highlight Intros cost 250 credits.
- Locked On
Weapons cost 300 Competitive Points.
Ana Amari was one of Egypt's most skilled snipers. During the Omnic Crisis, Egypt was forced to collect a team of snipers to support their military. Ana quickly gained a reputation as the army's finest, and was chosen to be a part of the original Overwatch strike team, alongside Jack Morrison, Gabriel Reyes, Reinhardt Wilhelm, Torbjörn Lindholm, and Liao. When the crisis ended, Ana became second in command after Morrison.
At the age of 28, Ana had a child, Fareeha Amari. Fareeha was raised amongst Overwatch's agents, and wanted to someday join their ranks. Ana, however, knew firsthand what combat is like, and hoped Fareeha would reconsider.
Ana served in Overwatch's ranks until she was in her fifties. Her career ended when, during a hostage rescue mission, she hesitated to fire at the Talon agent Widowmaker. Widowmaker was able to shoot first, shattering Ana's scope and hitting her directly in her right eye. Ana was thought to be dead by the public, and she chose to remain under the radar to reflect on her life.
After some time, Ana decided that she could not afford to stop fighting. After sending a letter to her daughter, she returned to combat with a repurposed Biotic Rifle.
- Ana was announced and added to the Public Test Region on July 12, 2016. Before that, she was teased in a tweet from @PlayOverwatch. 
- Ana was teased in the Temple of Anubis map, with an opened document picturing her wearing her Shrike mask.
- In GameSpot's documentary The Story of Overwatch, an early prototype for Ana can be seen on a monitor at 15:25. The prototype uses Widowmaker's model with an incomplete, textureless cloak. Earlier, at 0:10, an early model for the Biotic Rifle's scope can be seen.
- Ana is the first hero to be added to the game after its launch.
- Ana's playstyle was originally designed for an alchemist or biologist character; a sniper that could use potions to boost allies. The playstyle was later given to Ana when the team found difficulty designing a sniper that was distinct from Widowmaker.
- The Wadjet and Wasteland skins are possible references to the Tusken Raiders of Star Wars, especially the mask.
- The voice line "Witness me" may be a reference to the catchphrase that the War Boys from Mad Max: Fury Road say before they commit suicide attack in battle.
- The voice line "Justice rains from above" is a direct quote of her daughter's ultimate voice line, albeit Ana says it in Arabic.
|攻擊||士兵76 ● 死神 ● 法拉 ● 源氏 ● 閃光 ● 麥卡利|
|防禦||半藏 ● 壁壘機兵 ● 奪命女 ● 小美 ● 托比昂 ● 炸彈鼠|
|肉盾||D.Va ● 攔路豬 ● 札莉雅 ● 溫斯頓 ● 萊茵哈特|
|輔助||慈悲 ● 禪亞塔 ● 路西歐 ● 辛梅塔|