Jamison Fawkes was a Junker from the Outback who collected bits of metal and scrap for a living. The job combined with the effects of the lingering radiation gave him a deranged love of explosives.
In the remains of the ruined omnium, Jamison found a large and incredibly valuable treasure, and he became the target of bounty hunters and gangs. He hired the Junker enforcer Roadhog as a personal bodyguard in exchange for half of his profits. Together, the two went on a crime spree around the world.
In Going Legit, Junkrat and Roadhog made a deal with the CEO of Hyde Global in Sydney to rescue its workers from omnic terrorists. They found out that the "terrorists" were actually Hyde Global drones, and that the CEO had set them up, so they hung him from the top story of his skyscraper before blowing it up.
Junkrat and Roadhog have stolen royal artifacts from King's Row, destroyed shops and trucks in Paris, robbed the arcade in Hanamura, and stolen most of the Bank of Dorado's gold in their crime spree.
Junkrat is conveyed to be a psychopath, having a love for explosives, destruction and causing chaos. He hates being tricked and taken advantage of, and is willing to do any job that allows him to blow things up. Like his bodyguard, he has an abhorrence towards omnics.
Despite his ways, Junkrat does seem to care about his friends, as shown in the comic Going Legit where he expresses rage towards a police officer for calling Roadhog fat. He also prefers to reason with people rather than fighting in order to get out of a bad situation.
- Junkrat uses a variety of explosives to wreak havoc on the battlefield.
- Use the knockback from your own Concussion Mine to quickly reposition yourself, or if in a pinch knock yourself and enemy(ies) away from one another giving you breathing room.
- Frag Launcher is a great means to attack enemies from around corners.
- He drops explosives when he dies, so enemies should be careful when killing him in melee range.
- Junkrat was announced on September 22, 2015, alongside Roadhog. Before that, he was teased in two tweets from @PlayOverwatch, as well as an in-universe video: A Moment in Crime Special Report: "The Junkers"
- Junkrat's canteen is filled with milk tea with boba, half sweet.
- Junkrat's Scarecrow skin is similar to some depictions of The Scarecrow, one of the villains in the Batman universe.
- In addition, his Jester and Fool skins are reminiscent of the Joker, another Batman villain, who is similarly deranged like Junkrat.
- Also, one could make a comparison between the Jester and Fool skins to the iconic Final Fantasy VI villain Kefka Palazzo.
- His second name being Fawkes is possibly a reference to Guy Fawkes, the British traitor who tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament.
|攻擊||士兵76 ● 死神 ● 法拉 ● 源氏 ● 閃光 ● 麥卡利●辛梅塔●半藏 ● 壁壘機兵 ● 奪命女|
|肉盾||D.Va ● 攔路豬 ● 札莉雅 ● 溫斯頓 ● 萊茵哈特|
|輔助||慈悲 ● 禪亞塔 ● 路西歐 ● 安娜|