The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
- Above Rikimaru there is a statue of a murloc in a spaceship, eating noodles. If the murloc is shot, it makes the familiar aggro sound from World of Warcraft.
- In the arcade, there is a large poster of D.Va on the wall.
- The arcade has several games:
- Claw games whose glass can be destroyed, freeing the squeaky toys within
- Fighters of the Storm: clearly an homage to Heroes of the Storm and 2D fighting games such as Street Fighter. This game shows Tychus and Tyrael facing each other in combat.
- Fighters of the Storm 2: along the same vein, this one has Garrosh Hellscream and Kerrigan squaring off. As of the Overwatch beta, Garrosh had not been introduced into Heroes of the Storm.
- Vivi's Adventure: this game features a small cavegirl similar to Pebbles on the Flintstones; this could be a reference to Li Li, an adventurous pandaren within World of Warcraft.
- The Lost Vikings VI: A futuristic homage to Blizzard's The Lost Vikings. It appears to be a top down scrolling shoot 'em up in the same vein as Galaga.
- Super Siege Mode 3: a game that pays homage to the Metal Slug series. It appears to have Raynor and Sergeant Hammer as characters.
- Holobloks: A 3D version of Breakout that can support two players.
- Soulstone: Demon-Slayer: potentially a reference to soulstones used by warlocks in World of Warcraft; also possibly a reference to soulstones in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. The game resembles Capcom's Dungeons & Dragons arcade series.
- The mural above the last point currently depicts two dragons, one green and one blue, circling each other. It used to depict a dragon, an archer dressed in blue, and a swordsman dressed in green.
|佔領模式地圖||阿努比斯神廟 • 花村 • 伏斯凱亞工業|
|控制模式地圖||灕江天塔 • 伊利歐斯 • 尼泊爾|
|護送模式地圖||捍衛者基地：直布羅陀 • 多拉多 • 66號公路|
|混合模式地圖||國王大道 • 努巴尼 • 好萊塢|