參加實驗性質的對戰，這種比賽每周都會更改遊戲規則。 Similar to its namesake feature in Hearthstone, Weekly Brawls are a fun, alternative way to play Overwatch. Each week, a different Weekly Brawl is rotated in featuring a set of unique (and sometimes crazy) rules from the Custom Game system.
-10% XP is awarded in Weekly Brawl matches.
- For example: In one Weekly Brawl, players may only be able to play Soldier: 76, while in another Weekly Brawl, a random hero will be selected each time the player respawns. Other Weekly Brawls will restrict players to Support heroes only, or Tank heroes only, or Defense heroes only - and more.
To join a Weekly Brawl, select "Play" from the main menu and then select "Weekly Brawl!" Players can queue up solo or in a party, and they'll be matched into a 6v6 game versus other players.
- Arcade – More health! Faster ability and ultimate cooldowns! Faster respawn
- Girl Power – Female heroes only. Sorry boys
- Head’s Up!- McCree, Genji, Hanzo, and Widowmaker. Headshots only
- High Noon – It’s high noon on Route 66. Headshots with McCree only
- Highly Offensive – All offense heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
- Justice Rains From Above! – Pharah and Mercy take to the skies
- MOBA-watch – Unique heroes per team. No hero switching allowed
- Mystery Heroes – On death you will respawn as a randomly selected hero
- Overly Defensive – All defense heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
- Show Your Support – All support heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
- Super Shimada Bros. – Welcome to Hanamura. Genji and Hanzo only. Faster abilities, slower ultimates
- Tanks A Lot – All tank heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – McCree, Reaper, and Roadhog duke it out
- We’re All Soldiers Now – Soldier: 76 takes command of the Control Maps